upgraded clutch and boost controller

S

s18rra

could i have some prices please, ive been told to stay away from paddle as im using it as a road car and heard there a bit heavy and judery

gtir_pimp

could i have some prices please, ive been told to stay away from paddle as im using it as a road car and heard there a bit heavy and judery
you could say that. theyre all or nothing! how much are you looking to spend on a boost controller? lots to choose from, or use a bleed valve for now.they wont harm your engine unless you run silly boost. i take it you have a walboro?

S

s18rra

yeah i have a walbro that im going to fit and want to up the boost to 1.2-1.3 and set it up properly.

PaulB

I have a RPS streetmax clutch, and a boost controller (dawes devicey thingy bobby).

£150 for the clutch c/w skimmed flywheel, and £10 for the boost controller.

B

budd

I have a 3 puck paddle for sale see details below

Last edited by a moderator:
B

budd

I have this available.
just removed this clutch from the car I'm breaking, not sure it's specs but it's a 3 puck metalic paddle with plenty of meat left on it, the car had 325bhp and this clutch handled it with no problems, I presume was fitted to handle at least 325bhp so could quite possibly handle alot more. It has a sprung center so I'd guess it's designed for road/track rather than full race, it behaves pretty much like a std clutch only a bit keener, but not 'on off ' like some paddles I've used and perfectly acceptable for normal driving.
The documentation that came with the car suggested it had an HKS clutch fitted but this driven plate is made by Kayaba the Jap firm that make high quality suspension ( I didn't realise they made clutches), the cover is a Valeo item. I'm told early single plate HKS kits were not branded as HKS. I It's in good condition no excess wear, no loose springs, no heat damage to the cover etc.
Anyone looking for a proper uprated clutch could do a lot worse than this, not sure what it's worth so I'm open to offers. Any questions please get in touch I'll do my best to answer them.
see pic

Jon Olds

exedy organic, less than 500 mile, as new £80 collected, or post at cost
HKS 2 stage electronic boost controller £150
Jon