underdrive waterpump pulleys

red reading

There charging £56 including delivery (correct me if i'm wrong) if there is enough interest i will get a price for a set amount and see if its cheaper (which it will be)

cool, wasn't trying to rain on your parade, just didn't want you to go developing something was already available. But if they're cheaper then its all good.

P

pulsarboby

How much under drive?

What rpm does the pump start cavitating with this pulley?
the g spec are 15mm larger than standard pulley and they completely stop cavitation which occurs on standard pulley when cars constantly in excess of 5k rpm

very good upgrade for those doing trackdays etc and if danny can get these knocked up for similar or cheaper than g spec then well worth buying.
if you buy from the states you run the risk of paying an extra £26 import duty as i did:doh:

red reading

right i'm going to get them price'd up this week (when i get 5 mins) they will be mm larger than stock so cavitation should'nt occur till just under 8000rpm, can everyone that want's one please pm me saying so.

even if they are £55 each that'll still be cheaper than buying them in from the usa and my ones will be better.

Last edited:

jamesgtir

pm sent :thumbsup:

right i'm going to get them price'd up this week (when i get 5 mins) they will be 17mm larger than stock so cavitation should'nt occur till just under 8000rpm, can everyone that want's one please pm me saying so.

even if they are £55 each that'll still be cheaper than buying them in from the usa and my ones will be better.