Under drive water pump pulley

Yes, but the larger pulley! I know G spec do one that's a little bit bigger and it under drives the water pump by 10-15%. I need the larger pulley to help with the cooling on track days as I'm forever up in the high revs! I can just see that ordering the G drive one from America will probably take ages to come so thought I'd have a punt on here!! Is it a larger pulley you have?

Cheers Dave, and cheers for the link!
Twin core rad and all the head work done Andy for the coolant flow! Wednesday was the first time I have ever had any issues with keeping the car cool, but it was very very warm! :)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
When was the last time you installed a new thermostat?

I had some heating issues a few years back, changes the thermostat for a new OEM one and heating issues went away!

Have you got an oil cooler installed, this will make a difference to your engine temps; oil does most of the engine cooling, so it's worth investing in good/new oil and decent well located oil cooler!

I bought the one from the lad on FB Dave, worked out a tenner more then getting it direct from G spec but hopefully I'll get no import duties as he will send it as a gift!!
Not for a while Andy, I can check it out and see if it's opening properly, do you know what temp there supposed to open?
yes, got a top mount oil cooler, sat were the top mount IC would have gone, everybody had problems with keeping their car cool Wednesday, even the GTR's could only manage about 20 mins before getting too warm! If I eased of for half a lap, my oil dropped 20 degrees and my coolant temp came straight back down! I was braying the crap out of it though, 430 horses, full racing slicks and big brakes on a very very hot day meant the car/engine was working hard! :)

red reading

Never have an issue with mine chris, running temp is 91 deg oil temp on mine sits at 110deg but my cooler is not on top of a hot engine.

Ayup Danny! First time for me too was this! Oil temp sits about the middle, the oil actually stayed nice and cool, only coolant temp started to climb after a bit, I still have to block half the radiator off with a piece of cardboard for it to stay warm when just driving normally on the road!! You know how I drive!! ;) how's you anyway?