UK spec sunny radiator

hodgy

Wish I knew mate. Swapped my sunny rad out for pulsar one. Sunny one was fine but I think I chucked it. I will double check tomoz for you though.

shroom

why would you do that, the Sunny one is thicker thus giving better cooling compared to the Pulsar one, at a guess thats why Johnsy wants one

johnsy

why would you do that, the Sunny one is thicker thus giving better cooling compared to the Pulsar one, at a guess thats why Johnsy wants one
Hodgy has a 1.6 sunny, im not 100% sure the sunny rad is the same as the sunny gtir rad but if it is why would you change it for a pulsar one?

hodgy if you do have one id stick it back on your car fella.especially if your planning to turbo it

Im probably gonna get an ebay jobbie by the look of it

MarkTurbo

fucksake mark , i can get them for £80 new
:doh:

I tried all the local motorfactors etc when i got mine but they could only get the thinner pulsar ones and i was in a hurry for it. If i'd had time to mess about with the fitting and sorting out fans i'd probably have got one of the cheap ally ones of ebay for £150.

Where do you get them from?

johnsy

just one of those ebay jobbies for 100gbp im sure those fookers bump the price up with it being a private bid