turini front bumper and splitter

G

grey goose

hi there people just wondering if any one knows anywhere where i can get hold of a turini bumper and front splitter from also if anyone knows any rough prices then that would be cool cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Roy Archer

i had one of the turini bumpers on my last 'R' and they look great but as already said very difficult to get hold of. S E Nissan used to sell them before that ran off with peoples cars and money!

deank93

I have one currently on my pulsar.....i could be tempted to part with it if there is a substantial offer made.

scottyd

I have seen these turini bumpers, but i don't really think they are that much of an improvement over the standard R bumper, to be honest i prefer the standard bumper. no offence to anyone with the turini bumper mind you.

J

justin666

scottyd said:
I have seen these turini bumpers, but i don't really think they are that much of an improvement over the standard R bumper, to be honest i prefer the standard bumper. no offence to anyone with the turini bumper mind you.
youre a big woofter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the joy of us all liking different things, would be crappy if everyone had the same thing :doh:

Personally, i recon the SE bumper is a great thing even tho they were ruddy expensive to buy. looking back, im glad I got one, but if I was to do it all again, I would stick wiv the standard R bumper and spend the money elsewhere.

Saying that tho, im kinda glad SE fooked up cause it means people cant get the turini bumper or bonnet anymore :thumbsup: Im suprised no one has started to make a copy of it yet tho!!!

J.

Attachments

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Ricky_GTi-R said:
Your car is looking good as ever:cool:
Dont make his head any bigger than it already is!!!! :lol:

Tis very strange that people havent copied the turini bumper.....Maybe there wouldnt be a high enough demand for them...you never know!

paz

justin666 said:
youre a big woofter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the joy of us all liking different things, would be crappy if everyone had the same thing :doh:

Personally, i recon the SE bumper is a great thing even tho they were ruddy expensive to buy. looking back, im glad I got one, but if I was to do it all again, I would stick wiv the standard R bumper and spend the money elsewhere.

Saying that tho, im kinda glad SE fooked up cause it means people cant get the turini bumper or bonnet anymore :thumbsup: Im suprised no one has started to make a copy of it yet tho!!!

J.
It looks gash :( ;)

paz

J

justin666

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Haha Aimee i didnt think it was possible to do so;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Always some room to grow :lol:

Ricky, just waiting for nissan to get my rear arch trims and then she will be up for sale. So if anyone wants a Turini front bumper give me £5000 and I will throw in a free R :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Paz said:
It looks gash
You can shutup aswell :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.

J

justin666

paz said:
:lol: Its just not orange enough for my liking ;)

Paz
Now you have ruined all the Orange digs I had lined up for ya buddy!!! :lol: :lol:

damn you :lol:

J.

paz

:lol: I even bought some orange braided hoses the other day - can't wait to fit them :lol:

paz

Jgti-R

I've got a bumper and splitter in its original primer in my garage!

you cant have it!

i will get round to using it soon!