Turbo Options

gtir350

Hi all, Just taken my turbo off after havin smoke out the exhaust on tickover.
Now I have the option of what to do next !!!
The turbo was a Norris Designs Super T28 ( was runnin .5bar ), But dont look any diffrent to standard turbo ?

So do I get my turbo re-build ? to what spec ? How Much/What can be done ? for what cost ?

Or Do I get another Turbo, if so what one ? from who ? and price ?

I'm lookin for arround 350-400BHP for weekend use. And to fit the standard intake ports and manifold.

Well, I think that's all the questions I have for now, Hope someone can help.

Tar. Dave

I

Innovate Performance

you want one of these two.

Garret GT28RS - 350 BHP
Garret GT2871R - 400 BHP

and you have a pm :D :wink:

O

Odin

And you want to buy it from ATP turbo's in the states inless you want some bl00dy UK supplyer emtying your pocket of your hard earned cash.

And don't forget to ask them to mark down the value so you save uk tax :wink: .

http://www.atpturbo.com/

rob :wink:

gtir350

Ok so how much is the Turbo Dynamics MD214 ? over 1500 ?

Was lookin to spend a tad less than that tho; LOL

Dave

GINGA

Yeh think Turbo dynamics can give good discounts if you bargin with them or speak to Ashills :wink:
the gt2871r will be a very good turbo but will require changes to the inlet and outlet piping and a few other minor mods to fit :wink: though for the money you can get it for from the states (£700ish) its a bargin 8) not sure where you'd stand warranty wise though :?

gtir350

Thanks for all the info, Any more info on the mod'z for the gt2871r ? I already have the z32 maf / 80mm intake pipework. and were in the states for 700UKP ?

O

Odin

Are you blind fella? :? http://www.atpturbo.com/

The mods will take all of about 30 min :wink: .

Just need to mod one hole on the elbow and make two hole's on the drain flang a bit longer and that's it fella :wink: .

The oil and water pipe's will fit fine.

rob