Turbo oil/water lines

dobby

Hi guys,

I got a 3076 turbo coming and I need to get the braided oil and water lines. What have you lot done for your hoses? Do you just go to your local hydraulic place? What about the restrictor?

Cheers

Mark

KF79GTIR

Hose solutions is your best bet mate also you will need to modify your oe oil return pipe it has been covered have a search and you will find what you need.

warringtonjack

Dobby mate, I need the same stuff. What manifold you got, and where does the turbo sit? Drop me a pm if you don't wanna clutter the thread. ;)

dobby

Dobby mate, I need the same stuff. What manifold you got, and where does the turbo sit? Drop me a pm if you don't wanna clutter the thread. ;)
I have the protech log mani so the turbo is top mounted. I need an oil feed banjo bolt so what i plan on doing when i get the turbo is to go down to talbot hydraulics by the steel works and see if they can do it. they are a bunch of good guys there who helped me alot for parts in the last six months.
We can meet up if you like. the car is in swansea but not for long.

Braveheart

I have the protech log mani so the turbo is top mounted. I need an oil feed banjo bolt.
If you are going to fit an oil feed restrictor you will want a female treaded hose to attach to restrictor not banjo bolt style fitting. I got the correct hose from Ben at Hose solutions to fit the restrictor.
I can't find the paper work for the hose but I think it's an N2 thread. Ben may remember.

http://www.gb-ent.com/index.php/Tur...tor-for-GT-Turbos/Detailed-product-flyer.html

nimhbk

www.pirtek.co.uk these guys are great, and can do pretty much anything, take your car show them the problem and they will sort it out for you.
had my brake lines done £30 for braided lines and fitted for free on me old golf

dobby

The banjo bolt is for the block as i couldnt get the old one out of the solid oil line on the other turbo. There is a pirtek in swansea so I will see how it goes.