turbo elbow

JIMMYBACK

when can i get a custom turbo elbow to fit my goose system?
as the original is a little restrictive :shock:

JIMMYBACK

ok dooie u got me there i meant............o damn it i dont know wot i meant to write now but i do want one that better than the standard one :D ive asked boucherie and he sed no just the down pipe hes making :oops:

boucherie

JIMMYBACK said:
ok dooie u got me there i meant............o damn it i dont know wot i meant to write now but i do want one that better than the standard one :D ive asked boucherie and he sed no just the down pipe hes making :oops:
jimmy, you lie i never said that we werent making elbows, although if you want to donate a standard downpipe to us as well then i wouldnt say no lol :!: :!: :!:

what we will do is now we have a elbow (thanks to neil240z btw) we will look to see if we can make a better version of it using the stock flanges, then we will look to make a 'elbow and downpipe' all in 1 which will be in 3" pipework and will bolt directly onto normal turbos & try to keep the air con as well. if we get other flanges available then we will try to diversify our product range :wink:

il chat to my mate tonight to see how soon he can whip up the elbows and downpipes and let you all know.
cheers
ian

JIMMYBACK

:shock: me bad i just misinterpreted wot u sed then............ i have a spare elbow if u need one? i dont have the aircon any more so a nice free flowing elbow would be good :D

neil240z

I have a custom elbow on mine and only cos I have had to as the turbo is too big and had to be angled away from the block with a custom bracket from the manifold to turbo then the stock elbow was touching the rad support panel hence the need for the custom one, there was also a new complete downpipe made and welded to my goose and the centre box removed and replaced with a section and a 5" tail fitted!
how nice it is to have friends in the custom exhaust business, dont know what its going cost yet.

can post a pic from my camera phone for interested parties.

regards

Neil

S

Sirnixalot

If your making them, im sure you know what youre doing with the fabrication, but see if you can make the elbow out of a thicker gauge steel than the rest of the exhaust. Cracking seems to be a fairly big problem with the ebay elbows on other cars because they are thin.