Transfer/gearbox oil seal part number ?

kyepan

Does anyone know the part number for the transferbox/gearbox oil seal the one that goes around the input shaft and causes oil to spurt out of the gearbox breather when it fails and your transfer box/gearbox fluids mix.

ps. im fairly sure its not the one listed in the parts sticky post for three reasons. "TRANSFERBOX OIL SEAL___________ 33111-56E00 £7.90 "

1) that has already been changed, and the problem still exists
2) i have been told it is for the prop shaft side of the transfer box.
3) the one that was fitted to a friends car cost three times more.

any help would be appreciated as i need to get this sorted, its the second lot of redline mt90 that has been spewed out all over the road.. and my bank balance can't take it any more.

many thanks

Justin

kyepan

or was the part we bought incorrectly packaged? or was it fitted in the wrong place? if they are the same diameter.

Just checked the parts diagram on the web, and it shows that the 33111 (the one i thought i purchased) part number goes in the gearbox side of the transfer case and the 33114 (the one the gearbox dude said i had purchased and the one he fitted)part number goes in the end around the prop.. soo confused now.

anyone?

K

KevShek

Do you know which part you need, or trying parts to solve your problem?

Have a look at the following pic and tell me which one you think it is, or need a part number for.