transfer box

jonesgti_r

Do they need a re con??

Currently getting the box re built should I get this done at the same time or can they handle plenty of power :?:

A

Anonymous

jonesgti_r said:
Do they need a re con??

Currently getting the box re built should I get this done at the same time or can they handle plenty of power :?:
they have the capacity to handle plenty of TORQUE but,the capacity drops over time and with repeated drag starts.if you're getting the gearbox done,you might as well get the transfer box done at the same time as it can be mega expensive if it goes pop,like over £2k :shock:

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
I had mine done when I had my box rebuilt :wink:
you get your box rebuilt regularly,you dirty old sperm bucket :twisted: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
vpulsar said:
I had mine done when I had my box rebuilt :wink:
you get your box rebuilt regularly,you dirty old sperm bucket :twisted: :lol: :lol:
At least I still have sperm you old g i t :wink: Your's died years ago from bordom and old age :lol: :lol: .

rob

zia

At least I still have sperm you old g i t Your's died years ago from bordom and old age
hahaha fall over from laughing. having mine checked at the mo, just to be on the safe side

zia

A

Anonymous

zia said:
At least I still have sperm you old g i t Your's died years ago from bordom and old age
hahaha fall over from laughing. having mine checked at the mo, just to be on the safe side
your sperm bucket or your transfer box :?: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LeeSmith

get it done mate, mine poped one on the motorway :-( pulled me to a nice grinding halt...

luckily i got one that had just been reconned by norris designs from a good mate :p

A

Anonymous

jonesgti_r said:
SO just get them both re conned with standard nissan parts :?:
i did my transfer box with std nissan parts but put a quaiffe gearset in the gearbox :D

J

jiw

i had mine re-shimmed as most of the bearings are tapered rollers and new seals fitted, all in this came to £80, jeff