Totb x

STU666V

9 Hr run down for Bobby and me.
More cars there the better ;-)

Will have our own little competition and a few beers :)

MarkTurbo

9 Hr run down for Bobby and me.
More cars there the better ;-)
I thought about it when this thread first went up and would love to have a go at this event as i reckon it would suit my car, but doing it would blow a big chunk of my sprint/hillclimb budget for this year so i just can't justify it :sad:

It would be a 5 hour + drive from where i live so i take my hat off to you guys that come down from that far away :shock:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Well we are getting somewhere with numbers. :thumb:

Anyone else fancy putting down some handling times?

STU666V

I dont understand why we dont get more names down?

There was lots of slower cars than me there last year and we were all there just for fun.

Only £100 for 2 days.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I dont understand why we dont get more names down?

There was lots of slower cars than me there last year and we were all there just for fun.

Only £100 for 2 days.
I know, I keep racking my brains why no-one else fancies giving it ago?

Its cheap to enter, we have a BBQ for the night time, a few beers, our own team stand/paddock area during the event (inc banner etc) and team banter for the 2 days!

Seems odd more people don't want to give it a go!

Last edited:

williams

i'll prob come down with johnsy, maybe be his mechanic if i can be bothered, or just get pissed instead lol

johnsy

so who's paid up then?

ill be booking end of june, got to get my lasses b'day and our holiday out the way first before i can book, hope there's still spaces left

johnsy

should of made it the club trackday andy, and had an in house competition..............which i guess we'll do any way

P

pulsarboby

hows wee young bobbys car going stu?
he was gonna come back to me and let me know what she made on the rollers with all the bits n bobs added

STU666V

Think he got about 382bhp? (low boost) Did a hillclimb at the weekend sat and sunday and all seams fine ;-)

He had a boost problem on the sat. no boost over 5K but ended up being the inlet to the turbo! it was sucking the inlet pipe in ;-)

Cheers

STU666V

You wont get anyone that pushes cars to the limit like Bobby!! Flat out all the time and no mercy ;-)

Last edited: