Thor Racing

bracpan

I have heard the name before but cant remember why. Has anybody got any idea what THOR Racing is like for mapping etc? Found there name on another website.
Has anybody used them and if so what are they like? Relaiable, costs, time involved etc. They are in the midlands. Kenilworth.
Cheers
Phil

PM me if its better.

GINGA

They had some bad feedback a while back, don't know whether they've improved at all since then?

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I always used to see them at the shows doing portable dyno runs. I can't comment on their ability I'm afraid but they always seemed as professional as the next tuner.

Cheers,
Jim

Adam L

They turned up at the Renault National Day about 3 years back with their portable dyno but didn't bother brining the cooling fans... They were still charging for runs.

MORF114

ive used them once wanted to get a refund on a part i paid for which they said they couldnt get although they had it advertised they waited about a month to refund me, wont use them again after they ****ed me around for so long bunch of tosser's as far as im concerned.

bracpan

Thanks again think I get the picture....tuners are like builders and plumbers to try and find a good reliable one that does what he says and turns up on time and sticks to a price is like trying to find rocking horse s**t..
Phil

Last edited:
C

Crazy

I have used them many times and they mapped my GTIR perfectly, never had any problems with them.