This is my R. what if....

B

Beachsleeper

This is my R.

Im thinkin of makin it look like the WRC nissan car from a few years back. Would this be a bad move.

I Like it, and i think it would be good to build a wrc rep. Let me know what you guys think.

creedy

go for it mate

i myself am making my pulsar into a rally weapon.. but with a different style sticker set

B

Beachsleeper

creedy said:
go for it mate

i myself am making my pulsar into a rally weapon.. but with a different style sticker set
Im not goin for hi BHP just a few mods, Decat and air flow. But i do want the car to look like its roots, A wrc car. Ive drivin subarus for last few years and still have one. But i love the R and would love to make my R look like a ralley slag.

Garef

I've never been a fan of the rally look, only ever seen a few that I did like. Depends how good a job u make of it.

B

Beachsleeper

For me to do it, It has to be right. Its all ways good to get feed back from another gtiR owner.

PulsarTom

where do u get the graphics made up then m8? just go down to your local place and see what they can do?

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
My bf antgtir was looking at stickering up his R in the above design. It would've cost a fair bit & alot of the design would need to be painted on & not just stickered....so you then have to think about if you want to remove it....

Aimee

A

another sunny

Take a few images long to the largest vinyl graphics company you can find , they should have the schematics with the sunny(not pulsar) measurements (i had my old GT4 done like this). You should expect to pay £300+ though.

B

Beachsleeper

I know a few guys that can do the stickers. My old blue scoob was stickered up plus the Wifes classic has a few cusco stickers on it

Keira

they look sh!t with rally stickers all over them when you pop down the shops in it, you' look like some cNut thats got lost on the rac :lol:,

it looks plenty aok as it is if you ask me