Thinking about a retrim...............

paz

Firstly, I'll just say Hi, as this is my first post as an R owner :)

Now, down to business, I'm thinking about an interior retrim for the R. Thinking along the lines of a leather or similar finish (i.e. vinyl) retrim of the standard seats.

Can anyone recommend any companies that are particularly used to handling these cars, and give me an approximate idea of costs involved.

Names and contact details would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paz

Sweeny

Dont bother with a retrim mate. Throw the money at your engine!! :twisted:

If your trims recked, you can pick up pretty cheap standard trims on here and ebay.

James.

paz

Sweeny said:
Dont bother with a retrim mate. Throw the money at your engine!! :twisted:

If your trims recked, you can pick up pretty cheap standard trims on here and ebay.

James.
Funnily enough James I've been thinking about that just tonight as I went out for another drive :twisted: lol. The problem is with the standard drivers seat, looks like some of the stitching might be on its way out in the future.... but maybe a decent set of buckets or as you say a standard swap might be the way forwards.

Cheers for the info Fast Guy - appreciated ;)

Paz

1000ny

i`d swap the seats for somethin better, i`ve seen them retrimmed in leather and they don`t look all that.

as sweeny said, chuck it all at your engine, no-one can see your leather when you blast past them in a blur.

Mr GTiR

Paz, are you who i think you are?

If so give me a bell cos my bro is getting his Clio retrimmed in a few weeks :wink:

Regards
Andy

paz

Mr GTiR said:
Paz, are you who i think you are?

If so give me a bell cos my bro is getting his Clio retrimmed in a few weeks :wink:

Regards
Andy
I am who you think I am my man ;)

Prob won't bother with the retrim, be nice to keep A BIT OF FALLBACK (god damn caps) money just in case :twisted: lol

paz