Tein Superstreets

hmmm

Hi

This is for all those who have Tein Superstreets as I am thinking of getting some.

How does the car feel to drive? Does the car feel ok to drive on normal/bumpy roads when you adjust the settings? Will they be ok to use with 17's? Anything else needed to put them on the car or does everything come supplied?

thanks guys

00sid

alright mate i have superstreets with 17".

they do fit with no problems and the ride is ok to, they soak up the bumps in our nice uk roads quiet well. i personal think they are too soft ( 230 lb frount and 165 lb rear ) . so im getting harder springs, but the package is great for the money 8)

00sid

yeah, but im use to tein ha,s if you corner hard u do get alot of body roll,
and i have all polybushs and bumpsteer kit. it al depands on how you like your car to ride. the spring rates they come with are about right for the road, but if you like getting G force around corners and doing track days then i think they are slightly to soft. ( this is with the shocks on the hardest setting)

i will be getting new springs rated at 400lb frount and 300lb rear.

00sid

yeah i have the rear adjustable roll bar, but the standard frount roll bar. with my 17" i get rubbing when hitting big bumps and cornering hard, i have set the ride height so the tops of the tires are just below the bottom of the arches.
i didnt have this problem with the ha,s.