Tein super streets

MORF114

Does anyone have tein super streets fitted with a EDFC?

I need to know what the hex screw looks like in the top of the strut which the edfc turns as i think i have the wrong ones.

Cheers

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The EDFC gets thread locked in place, so I don't think anyone will be removing it in a hurry. Just try comparing the 2 to see if they mate together. I think you have to remove the manual adjustment bit or something before you fit the EDFC.

matp5

I got a set of small hex screws with the EDFC. I had to replace the ones that were already in the struts in order for the EDFC motors to fit.

Trip

matp5 said:
I got a set of small hex screws with the EDFC. I had to replace the ones that were already in the struts in order for the EDFC motors to fit.
Correct.

In some tein models the standard screws are one colour and the edfc are another colour. But not sure about the tein's "Pulsar model"

MORF114

Thats why i think i have the wrong ones because the installation says gold hex screws and the ones i have are the same as the ones already fitted that the top adjuster uses (small black ones)

I just need to know which/what colour the ones people put in if they can remember or if they were different to the ones which they took out.