tarox brake kit /pad advice

soin

hi , im sure a few or at least one owner was running a tarox big brake kit on here , ive done a search but cant find the info i desire ...

i have the six pot kit and am looking at a new set of pads .. a quick phone call to europerformance who sell the kits informed me that only tarox pads were listed for the pulsar 6 pots kit ..

research on the forum has led me to believe that the tarox range of pads may not be all that .. besides theres several types (fast road ) to choose from ..
someone seemed to think that the ferodo ds2500 or 3000 were available , europerformance dont list em

so anyone with tarox calipers , could you recommend the best pad to use , if limited to the tarox what tarox pads can you reccomend, i can see about 4 possibles

cheers in advance

youngsyp

I just did a quick bit of research and it looks like the pads are similar (atleast in part number) for a large proportion of the Tarox kits, whether that be 10 pot Impreza or 6 pot GTiR.
The part number/pad identifier being: SP0239.
The part number for the caliper is: B32-6

Search www.tarox.com for precise measurements.

I do think you'll struggle to get any pads, other than Tarox's own range for the calipers though.

Paul