T28 in excellent condition or a DEAD one!

Nismo_Turbo

Hi all

I'm after a mint Turbo
alternatively one that is smoking badly. So I can have it Re-built.

I could Swap the Good turbo with a
Complete Head I have inc Red Rocker covers + Cash your way
Or
a Pulsar Gearbox, in Mint Condition + Cash my way..

Let me know what you have

cheers

STU666V

I got it with spares I bought, I will dig it out and have a look at it, sure there is a lot of play in the shaft? Will look for cracks too, you can always swap the housing over for a good one?

Nismo_Turbo

Yeah that'll be great of you Stu...

And Craig mate.. Thank you.. I appreciate your offer. It would be great to build 1 good out of the 2.
Craig.. Do you want to Pm me Payment details for P+P, or I can come around to collect? You from Manchester exactly or outerskirts?

Thank you

craigcarlon

Erm I'll pm you my number mate, I live in saddleworth just out of Oldham
your welcome to collect it if you like, would be more convenient if you don't mind mate
cheers

Nismo_Turbo

Craig mate.. You're a Top Bloke .. Great of you to give me the Dead Turbo. Turbine Shaft is broken from the middle somehow. But hey that was what I was expecting from a Dead one. Lol

Stu any news mate??

Or anyone else please?

Cheers.

ollydj

I've got a knackerd T28, play in shaft and end float. Cracked exhaust housing as well. Interested?

ollydj

Hi Ollydj

could you get some pics please??

how much play is they in the shaft side-side and in and out?

thank you
I'll check it tonight mate, from what I can remember there was more end float than side to side play. I wouldn't put it back on a car without a rebuild hence me changing it.

STU666V

Mines had lots of play, blades damaged, cracked too so just put it in the bin, no use for nothing.
sorry.

Hi mate got a really good stock turbo hardly any play on the shaft person who I bought the car off said he had it re-built but no proof but could be why there is hardly any play?? Comes with actuator I would like £100 for it!