Suspension, handling info not RNN14 Dedicated but really nice to read!

MarkTurbo

I realised when I first started to race the Pulsar on Sprints and Hill Climbs the car had problems keeping up with the Scoobies and Evo's on the Sprints events due to them running on wide fast open tracks, but on the tight, and sometimes bumpy Hill Climb tracks it could mix it with the best...so I set the Pulsar up more for Hill Climbs than road and track,,,,
At Wiscombe hillclimb i was getting within about 1.5 secs of the top cars in the class with just Koni dampers/whiteline springs. They had far better suspension set ups and i was about 50-100 bhp down on them too so our cars definitely suit the tighter hills.

And although my suspension is a bit on the soft side for circuits i had some good results at Castle combe too.

bracpan

Mark I have done the same , I have won my class on nation sprints, but won a lot more on the National Hill Climbs. Gearing is also important on the hills, what suits some is way out on others..this time I will be able to change it to suit each hill.
Mark let me know if you ever come over to Llandow or Pembrey..

MarkTurbo

Llandow is on the to do list ;-) Although everybody I've spoken too says its a really abrasive surface and eats tyres?