supercharger to fit an R

Dooie Pop Pop

jeeesus :roll:

an old mate of mine (he' s nearly 60) mentioned to me once that he tried fitting an electric blower motor to his car and reckoned it worked ok :lol:

might as well steal the gf' s hairdryer :lol:

Cris

The only thing that will do is make you £100 lighter and completely knacker the induction on your car.

You'd be better off employing a young child to sit in you engine bay and blow towards your airfilter.

Next week how to add 50bhp but changing a resistor in your car.

paz

I've watched some footage on a company that fitted a leaf blower ''turbo'' to a couple of cars, with nitrous as well :lol:

The leaf blower actually gave power gains according to the dyno :lol:

Paz

Nigell_d6

Hi,

electric driven supercharging has been about for many years, but a hair dryer in the induction isnt quite the same.

for a few months now I have been trying to get round the problem of a smooth change over between turbo and supercharger as an anti lag system, I know others have too and electric driven chargers are one option using a second induction, using the e-manage aux port is one control method but the stumbling block is the progressive change from supercharger to turbo, and back, the simple thing is to just fit a supercharger and get rid of the turbo, but thats to easy, although Ross might dissagree.

Many a good idea comes from humble beginnings, confusious said I think, or is that confusion,

Regards

Nigel

A

AJ4

Nigell_d6 said:
the simple thing is to just fit a supercharger and get rid of the turbo, but thats to easy, although Ross might dissagree.
:D :D :D :D :D

A

AJ4

it think they do work, but then again you could probably fart higher than 1.7 psi into the intake and the extra methane would burn nicely as well 8)