street legal irl

Trip

that blue scoody sounds like having some sort of flatshift.

and sequential box too

Last edited by a moderator:

dav-gtir

nope dont think he's on here hes the admin of that site though. car is pretty much standard i think.

on another note, i thought the drag setup at japfest here this year was bad, glad i didnt go to this :shock:

GTiR-Kid

That would be my pulsar. Im a mod on the site which the video is from.

Its pretty much standard with exhaust, induction, pump, manual boost controller and a few other small bits.

Only got it back together the night before and had no handbrake:doh: typical R :lol:

The scooby has a good bit of work done to it. Its got a short ratio box with a uk spec 5th gear for higher top end but he was unable to get it into 5th on the day and put the box up for sale a few hours later. He is running anti-lag with launch control, not sure about flat shift though

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
That Scooby only seemed so fast as he was the only 4x4 launching properly. What was everyone else playing at?
(typical, so as I say that you actually launch on a run and do a 12:lol:)

What boost are you running?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That Scooby only seemed so fast as he was the only 4x4 launching properly. What was everyone else playing at?
That's what I was thinking Carl. They're probably like me; afraid of destroying my box, so not willing to launch at a decent RPM.

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
that is ajoke off a drag strip :oops::oops:
your going up and down hills / bumps thats why none off us went down to it :oops::oops:
and as for the times their a little off cause its not a true 1/4 mile :doh:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
your going up and down hills / bumps thats why none off us went down to it :oops::oops:
That does explain it; it does look a little like the start of a time trial or tarmac rally to me... it took me a while to realise they were just dragging.