Stolen Pulsar

J

justin666

:evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :sad: :cry: :cry:

Gutted for Stu :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will keep my eyes open over the east Mids way and spread the word aswell. Hope it comes back in one piece.

J.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Sh it!

Ill keep a look out in manchester area, if anyone sees pulsars i always get told @ work so fingers crossed someone might see it!

C

Crazy

NO WAY STU!!!!!!!

Will keep my eyes & ears open mate!!!!!

pulsar_stu

Thanks, i doubt it will be anywhere else than a lock up thou, stolen to order we reacon!! Theres no sign of a breakin no glass plastic or anything. The alarm and the engine would of woke me!!!! if not me my Staffie would of been going mental so i would of heard him.

S

shaztgo

i'll keep an eye out stu, i live less than 10 miles from you

M

m34ts_pulsar

fukin dik heads.:shock: sorry to hear about that mate.. thats one of my worst nightmares.

ill keep a look out for you to as im not to far from the stockport/ manchester way.

hope you get it back mate and the scum get kneecapped.

AL.

Braveheart

Ouch..... I know how you might feel.
I hope who ever, gets caught and punished severely for there crime.
I had my astra GTE nicked. 40k on the clock.... nice car.
It was used as a get-away car and the police got the car but did not tell me!
After 6 weeks, when I had received compensation for my loss, they phoned and asked me to call in at Manchested station to identify my car and collect it.
The strange thing was, they had had the car for almost six weeks but could not release it due to forensics.

I hope you get it back mate!!!
If not, I hope you get something to replace it.

BTW, I have a photo that may make you smile.
It's my dog siting on the bonnet of my car....... good insurance discount

pulsar_stu

Posible sighting in North Wales guys, if your in the area of Wrexham industrial estate, where it might of been seen going in the direction of demontweeks on wednsday, could you keep an eye open please.

Big Sve

Would you like me to put some posts up on some local racing forums? with a car like ours i'll easily find it if its local??

LisaZ

Scum bags hate them
I will keep my eyes open for it too as i am only 10 mins drive from wrexham.

LisaZ

Hi,

Mentioned the car to a few friends on Thursday and got a text off one of them today about seeing it in Wrexham and he thinks he knows the person driving it. Going out now to where he lives to double check. He said the number plate was the same and the alloys were thin multispoke ones.

Can you PM your number please?

If it is the same plate and general look we'll phone the police.

LisaZ

False alarm, it was the same colour, blacked out back windows and the same kind of wish list down the side, but the number plate was different. I wont post the plate but the last letter was a J. It also didn't have a wide mouth front grill. We're out Tweeks most Saturdays so will keep an eye out.