Stock turbo

cobra10

i imagine you have prob got one by now but i'll fire mine in anyway, though its got faulty seals, i'm just wanting rid of it.

It goes ok but like you prob know spurts out smoke on deceleration etc, wouldnt imagine its that hard to fix for someone that knows what their doing. £50

johnsy

iv got one that dont smoke im told it has a little play by my mechanic, im upgrading shortly to a 360 thrust unit pm me if your interested

dencon

I have got one that came off the donor vehicle that I bought to reshell my hillclimb car. It looks in good order, and there does not seem to be any up or down and in or out movement on the shaft. It spins nicely, Is there any other way of testing this as I have no wish to offer you one that is worn out. You could have this for £120. cheers den.

streetcredgtir

Hey Ed Just let me know the outcome i need one by next week i have a couple offered to me but would like the best one for best price

Dencon isit possible you could send me pics of the blades etc thanks

Pulsar Craig - think you find these days t28s dont go for as much anymore i bought my last good one for £100 which i had for my 200sx then sold it :(