STILL GOT MISFIRE AT 2K

zia

how about ign coil and amp?timing perhaps has moved is it running rich or lean? i think chris on here has the same problem.
double check electrical connections.is the car in limp home mode?

zia

lord of the "R"

M

Mr Overboooost

changed the lambda sensor today while rad and water pump were being done anyway.
there was no change ive still got the misfire[:(] but also noticed that ive got a blown gasket on the turbo just before the lambda so could this have started the misfire i had at first when there was a small leak but now its got more obvious its made it ten times worse[?]
gonna change the coil and the ignition amp next aswell as the gasket and hopefully this will cure it.
has anyone ever had red plugs before[?]
cheers
gary

E

Edd

what you mean by red plugs?

i had a thought could it be a blocked/faulty injector? causing it to not quite fire properly on one cylinder?

1300 miles and still intact

M

Mr Overboooost

we took the plugs out and they were red a bit weird dont you think[?]
the lamda sensor was red also.
the reason being which i found out later was because i am also running octane booster aswell as i have got a jap ecu which is set for 100ron.
put a standard ecu on and it was the same.
have also got a apexi safc/avcr aswell could i have a loose wire which could be causing this where you splice into the airflow meter[?]
cheers
gary

M

Mr Overboooost

GOOD NEWS!!
ive managed to sort out my misfire it was the ignition module in the end as i have change almost everything else that could be done[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
thanks to everyone for there input as to what it could be[:)][;)]
cheers
gary[:)]