Starter motor!

matp5

I know you do... this was your reply when I asked you last month:

"i still have some yes. canada is expensive to ship to so will have to get back to u within the next few days with a price. cheers"

Sill waiting... LOL!

gtirtrack

very sorry mate, i am very busy so without being reminded i tend to forget things.
if u still need 1 mate then i can do delivered for £60

P

pulsarboby

already pm'd this guy but seems to want photograhic proof of everything he asks for:roll:
rather not deal with someone who is so distrusting!:doh: will leave this one to someone else to sort out.

matt............ if you require photographic proof for such a paultry item such as this then god knows what you would require before buying something of high value!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

matp5

Sorry for being so distrusting, but i do not know you, and I got screwed once! I do not want to get screwed again! How complicated is taking a pic and sending it via e-mail anyways? by seeing a pic it gives me the reassurance that you have the part in your possession and that it is not in pieces!

I think it's odd that you couldn't even answer my first question asking if it was in good condition! :) and what's with the ... will leave this one to someone else to sort out.... LOL! Wow... so complicated right!

Thanks for your time!

Jonesy

To be fair bobby supplies most of the OC with parts and has his own buisness selling them, so im pretty sure you would have got the starter motor without any problems ;-)

matp5

oh, I never said bobby was dishonest... all i did was ask for a pic... and he got offended and does not want to do business, it's ok.

anyone else has a starter motor lying around?

gtir_pimp

Jonesy said:
To be fair bobby supplies most of the OC with parts and has his own buisness selling them, so im pretty sure you would have got the starter motor without any problems ;-)
i will second that

gtirjoey

i wil third it...ive got a startor motor for you i can send you a pic if you want it dosnt work, but looks the same as any other startor motor! any good?

P

pulsarboby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsarboby
i have known good ones! there £35 plus delivery
many thanks
bob

thats the first pm i sent and what does it say:doh: does that not mean good condition???

yes ive been shafted for thousands let alone a few measly pound, but i dont go round distrusting everyone i buy stuff from lol, your already on a slippery slope as a lot of people dont post to canada due to the hassle involved let alone handicaping yourself even more

and what good is a photo anyway, like thats gonna tell you if its in good nick or not:der:

in a nutshell your telling me i dont have the goods to sell and you want photographic proof that i have one, and that buddy i dont like because your telling me in a roundabout way that im gonna rob you of your money.
still i shant lose any sleep over this big deal that ive lost:lol: :lol: