Standard Exhaust

As title, I'm after a stanard exaust, cat back as I aready have the standard front section.
Currently have a Mongoose but have to take it off after a stiff shafting from 'Hampshires Finest' and a VOSA bloke.

Cheers

GTI-R Nath

is your mongoose a 5" tip

i used to get stopped all the time when i had a 5" tip mongoose, but then i changed the de cat to a silenced one, and got a mongoose cat back with a 3" tip and had no problems

whytie

Go for a scorpion back box or something similar, they look and sound nice plus they go pretty cheap

I have a 3 inch tail pipe mate, but with the decat on, it is stupidly loud. Cheers for replies. Anyone have any zorst for sale that isn't mongoose lol?

Jon Olds

I run a stainless goose with a 3" tail on the rally car, with a silenced decat and it passes noise tests every time. Didnt pass before I fitted the decat silencer though.
I have a new goose for sale, and I also have another afetrmarket v.quiet big back box 'something' (cant remember) one somewhere. Will dig it out and advise

Tim

I have a full standard exhaust system from turbo back including de cat and catalytic converter if required.

skiddusmarkus

I have a mongoose silenced decat for sale.Or you could just get a huge backbox made up for a couple of hundred quid, keep most of the performance and have it as quiet as you like.