SRB Coilover Kits...

A

angry_milker

Recieved mine this morning, very tasty indeed!! :D
Hopefully have them up and running by the weekend, which should be sweet! Will keep you all posted how it goes and how they perform, I'm expecting them to be pretty damn good going on the looks and build quality.
Just like to say thanks to Dan at SRB, top job! 8)

O

Odin

Good luck fella i'm in the middle of fitting mine at the moment, same thing different colour :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Not as easy as you might think :shock: :cry: .

rob

A

angry_milker

Good luck fella i'm in the middle of fitting mine at the moment, same thing different colour
What coilovers have you got then, if you dont mind me asking?

Not as easy as you might think
D'oh!! How long has it taken so far? :?

O

Odin

angry_milker said:
What coilovers have you got then, if you dont mind me asking?
Same as your's fella, but called k-sport and are a copper colour rather than gayboy blue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

N

Ninj-r

Yeah, copper is for cool, hard, fast cars 8) . Blue is for p00fs :shock: :D

O

Odin

Ninj-r said:
Yeah, copper is for cool, hard, fast cars 8) . Blue is for p00fs :shock: :D

Yup real men drive copper :wink: :lol: .

ar5e bandits drive blue :roll: :cry: .

rob

GINGA

Fast Guy said:
What problems are you having fitting them Rob?
Getting off the sofa would be my first guess :wink:

Just don't try putting the fronts on the back like some other idiot :roll: :oops: :lol:

O

Odin

Fast Guy said:
Nothing really fella there just bl00dy tricky to get right, I set the two front shocks the same leanth spot on, but the passenger side still sits higher :? .

Just fitting the rears at the moment i'll let you know how i get on :wink: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
Fast Guy said:
Nothing really fella there just bl00dy tricky to get right, I set the two front shocks the same leanth spot on, but the passenger side still sits higher :? .

Just fitting the rears at the moment i'll let you know how i get on :wink: .

rob
thats cos your sitting in the car :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

A

angry_milker

Yeah, copper is for cool, hard, fast cars . Blue is for p00fs
Thats not what I heard. I heard blue is for double hard bastards and copper is for, how do you say it, CUNTS!! :lol:

thats cos your sitting in the car
Harsh but fair?!! :wink:

A

angry_milker

Got the coilovers fitted!!! 8) :D
Not too bad to get on. The fronts needed the struts drilling a bit to fit in, but nothing major. Backs went on without any fiddling. Its certainly a firm ride, but still pretty comfortable considering. The chassis shouldnt budge too far now with the roll cage and front and rear strut braces anyway!! 8)

Still a couple of bits that need sorting tho, front ride height is a bit too low at the mo so gotta raise that, and something seems to be shifting under heavy cornering. Not sure wether its the camber plates or wether the bushes are fucked and need replacing. Another little thing is the way the camber plates sit under the struts you can't get the full adjustment out of them and I'm not too keen about hacking the struts up!! Other than that they are mint and when the few snags get sorted it will be awesome! Very happy indeed! :p

Dooie Pop Pop

copper = ginger = Paz = gay. nuff said :wink:

dunno why you have to modify em to get them to fit :? tbh im getting fed up with 'slight adjustments' after the janspeed thing :roll:

are they meant for another car?

O

Odin

:shock: Mine didn't need any drilling at all :lol: :lol: , Blue one must be sh*t lol :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Just goes to show you should of bought copper instaed :wink:

rob