Speedo meter not working and kms not ticking over ?

Danroyd

Speedo and kms arnt ticking over after getting my motor put back in does anyone know why this would be?or how i can disgnos? The rpm gauge also isnt working but i think thats a gauge issue

gtir_tee

Check wiring to dizzy and make sure its got ground on dizzy body. That was the issue with mine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Danroyd

Im not sure ,whats the best way to check singnal ? Can you do it when the cars not moving? The sensors on top of the transfer case is that rite?

gtir_tee

Sometimes the gear on the speedo gets chewed off or drops off. Best to take it out using 10mm socket

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Danroyd

Ok guys just an update ive worked out why my speedo and rpm gauge wearnt working, the printed circuit on the back of my dash cluster didnt line up with the plug terminals! I changed my dash cluster because the old one was buggerd and the circuits on the back of them are slitly different and it wasnt running some stuff i swapped the circuits over and now there working! My abs light is also working now lol but do most people disconect that anyway?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Ah! Were you swapping phase I and phase II gauges around?

My <Antilock> light works so I've just left it alone. - It comes on with the ignition and goes off if there's no fault.