So much for saving weight

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The turbo outlet is designed to fit a standard turbo, so it starts off small and tapers out to the full size. The pipe work is then the same size all the way through to the plenum.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The stainless steel pipe is 60mm (approx) outside diammeter. The samco hose is about 5mm thick, hence the 55-70mm jubilee clips.
The core is appox 59cm wide, 29cm high and 7cm deep.

G

GTI-R

I've always said if able to choose again I'd go the gtirpulsar HKS route, however, now I have the Stage 2 Norris item I will not look back. It is an awesome beast, wide as hell and deep as a prossies hole!!

G

gotoinstant-redline

so caleb,

if you were to stand ther ewith cash in hand again and make the choice. you are saying you would rather go for an uprated hks cooler for the gtr and diy pipe that in, than have the stage 2 nd kit??

cos this is exactly the pos i'm in :)
i'm not doubting the ND cooler. i have seen em and they are mental! but they are a lot of dolla and i nned to spaned as much money on other mods as poss too you know ;)

L.
p.s. did you ever rebuild the front of your R after that muppet drove into you just before jae??

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I was going to go for the ND stage 2 but wasn't able to relocate the radiator as I can't weld, so I got the Forge.

A

Anonymous

everyone keeps talking about the nd kit or the forge kit and the hiteq/hks conversion. nobody has mentioned the pace 1st and 2nd generation kits. i have the 2nd gen with aircon removed as my choice and i have also hooked up four i/c water spray jets. on the road this really keeps the charge temps down . any views or comments. the water spray cost me less than 10 quid and is very easy to copy. it has its own 3.5 litre resovoir,4 jets and all pipework and bracketry/switches.

G

GTI-R

if you were to stand ther ewith cash in hand again and make the choice. you are saying you would rather go for an uprated hks cooler for the gtr and diy pipe that in, than have the stage 2 nd kit??
Nope I'd go for the ND Stage 2 as it is still cheaper than a genuine HKS jobbie - I think.

cos this is exactly the pos i'm in
i'm not doubting the ND cooler. i have seen em and they are mental! but they are a lot of dolla and i nned to spaned as much money on other mods as poss too you know
The width is awesome, they need to cut out the grill support brackets on the Headlights to fit the darn thing in!!

p.s. did you ever rebuild the front of your R after that muppet drove into you just before jae??
Yes, all done, had it back two weeks now, totally resprayed in black as I paid some extra - well happy.

Missed it when it was away and bought some toyz - Blitz Ignition leads, Apexi Filter, some cheapo dump valve, 4 spare Oil filters (some special design that is meant to gain you 400hp at the wheels or summit) and a Cusco Oil Catch Tank/Separator which I may replace the Forge item or may just sell...

G

GTI-R Kid

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Fast Guy (or is that Fat Guy?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Sirnixalot

isnt shat the past tense of sh*t? :lol: i suppose if you take a good one before the race that will lose some weight as well

S

Sirnixalot

i may not be from england but i can translate you know :p im not that dense i was just being a smart ***

Nad

GoToInstant-Redline said:
care to share this info with us nad?
i'm sure the rest of us diy moders out there would love more info on how to power up our ic systems :)

L.
I would love to share it but half the figures in the book I cant even find on teh keyboard lol. The book is 'Advanced Engine Technology' by Heinz Heisler and has a picture of an SR20 lump on the front. BTW its 764pages so enjoy the read lol.

Nad