Snetterton Trackday 4th August

Nasher

Is there anybody on here that goes to Snett at all? I have done a few track days there and wondered if there are any Pulsars in the area that ever go there? Would be nice to see another Pulsar on track rather than bloody elises and caterhams!

Tk1

i'v not taken the current pulsar round there yet but my last one used to aswell as my old impreza, you doing a day there on the 4th i take it , is it a full day or one of there evenings?
im sprinting at lotus test track on the 2nd but could be tempted to get out there if its an evening sesion on the 4th

Nasher

Its a full day with MSV. DO you have a website or link for the sprint at Lotus? Im going up there tonight, but thats for road bike racing.

Tk1

lotus test track sprint at hethel is an msa event and the club organising it is borough 19 motor club, if your into your trackdays and or are intrested into getting into msa sprinting i'l pm you the details of the club im a member of, basically its a no bullshit club for people who use there cars rather than polishers, and they hold a monthly meet at snetterton to talk and eat at tyrells resturant (having a little autotest there at the next meet)