Smoothed Tailgate

ShayneG

Does anybody have pics of the tailgate having the number plate section filled in and smoothed off. Also where do you move the number plate to and what about the number plate light :?:

Cheers :D

G

GTI-R Kid

Here's one for you.

The numberplate was repositioned on the bumper, but there's no light so it would probably be an NCT/MOT failure for that reason.

faz

think it would also fail an MOT for another reason...that shocking colour :shock:

:wink: :lol:

JU5TY

You can just build in a bumper recess from another car for the number plate with lights.

My friend did that on his...**Cough SAXO Cough**

Nad

The word saxo was about to spring to mind. At least with smoothing ur tailgate u can blend in with that lot at cruises :wink: :lol:

Nad

Davey

anyone who does that to an 'R should be banned from this forum, permanently!
save it for the saxo boys :wink:

S

Sirnixalot

if i remember thats Ray's car...hes one of the people who help start this thing you know :p

O

Odin

Sirnixalot said:
if i remember thats Ray's car...hes one of the people who help start this thing you know :p
Who cares he should still be shot for doing that to an R as for
the colour well I'm feeling a bit sick now :cry: :roll: maybe
shooting him's a bit to quick :x . Maybe a can of petrol over
his head and car followed by a box of matches :wink: .

rob

G

GTI-R Kid

Sirnixalot said:
Nope its not Rays car at all.

Anyone remember the member "White Warrior" on here who was banned soon after joining for the amount of shite and aggro he caused? Well thats his older brothers car.

Its the same colour as Rays though. :oops:

A

Anonymous

Smoothing tailgates is what you do to saxo's imo, not pulsars, spend your time polishing random items in your engine bay like me :D :D :D

Davey

if i remember thats Ray's car...hes one of the people who help start this thing you know
I know ray, and know that he wouldnt do any thing like that to his car, and if he did, he still deserves a flaming!

PS,no offence shane, hope it goes well m8 :wink:

celm

man you guys really want your R`s to look like VW`s.
i almost ripped a kids head off when he asked my how i did the RHD conversion on my VW :x :p

Nad

LOL was gonna say I doubt Ray would do that but then WW's name popped up it was no suprise!

Nad

J

jasegould

Yep I'v seen your efort .
Lert me guess...yours is black.....looks the same as everyone elses...yawn....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll:

J

jaigtir

Yeah but jase, vpulsar has to do all his mods on performance as he needs all he can get to get his car moving with his fat assss in it. :wink: :shock: :twisted:

J

jasegould

LOL :lol: Im all for performance mods but as im a panelbeater and sprayer I tend to work on the bodywork more, hence the lary paintwork :D