ShallI make a group buy for stock location exhaust manifolds???

johnny gtir

And cost on a side winder was it you who produced one ? Suppose shipping is a problem cost wise on the bigger items ?

Last edited:

RO_SUNNY

I have though of making them for 380 gbp delivered for a order of minimum 5 pcs........there is a possibility on making them cheaper!

stugtir300

Evening bogdan,i think you need to get a wriggle on with my elbow before you start anymore group buys for your custom work,although your work is very good,hurry up but take your time as they say.ha ha

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Still interested, but I'm not looking to buy a cheapo thin walled eBay version :wink:

As Stu says, once the elbow GB is finished, be worth seeing what others think!

RO_SUNNY

Thin wall = cracks
It is up to you if you want to spend money on something that will last for 1000 miles!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I'm looking for quality that will take real hard abuse on track not crack and have longevity.

If you can make something like that then I'm interested.

RO_SUNNY

@fubar andy .....like what mate?

@nobwax better that the ellbows because I will use thicker walled tubes and elbows.
On the elbows I have used thinner walls on the tubes/elbows because it is not in the direct heat from the engine, therefore less prone to cracks.
anyways......lifetime warranty on the elbows, manifolds...etc

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
As others have said, probably worth closing out the elbow GB first so you don't take on too much and upset people.

It's also probably worth re-posting some of the images of manifolds you've worked on in the past. They're always more beautiful than the elbows which are space constrained and look like they will last a lifetime.

It's also a good excuse to see your work again :)