Setting up boost controller price

Garef

I'm plumbing in my Apexi boost controller and S-afc tonight, well Vss irvine is. Only thing is I need somewhere to set it up. Extreme Motorsport in Whitburn said they would set it all up for 100, u think thats reasonable? Oh and they can fit me in tomorrow.

Braveheart

£100 sound ok to me.
Why not ask if they can do it on the Saturday after the RR day.... that way you can kill two birds with one stone....

Garef

Braveheart said:
£100 sound ok to me.
Why not ask if they can do it on the Saturday after the RR day.... that way you can kill two birds with one stone....
Ah Braveheart, good man.

They said they wouldn't have time on the Saturday. Which is fine by me, I can get it done tomorrow, then on Saturday I don't have to wait about for my turn on the rollers, can come and go as I please. Although, he did say he can set it up on Friday, and give me my two runs on Saturday, or something like that. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't getting the shaft.

Braveheart

If they set it up for you on the Friday, there is really know need for you to stick it on the rollers again on the Saturday... (unless it's a freebe) You should know the bhp after they have set it up.
Are you going to have them wind the boost up as high a possible dependent on injectors / fueling?

Garef

Braveheart said:
If they set it up for you on the Friday, there is really know need for you to stick it on the rollers again on the Saturday... (unless it's a freebe) You should know the bhp after they have set it up.
Are you going to have them wind the boost up as high a possible dependent on injectors / fueling?
No mate, no more than 1 bar. Not really interested in going any higher. But as many know those are famous words on this forum.