service advice

kingy

my bro works for a nissan dealer and he is taking my car in to work with him on saturday.He gets his technician papers this month :p .Last time he took the car and plugged it in to the nissan computer he said everyone was amazed at all the adjustments that can be done through the ECU,
Is their anything i should tell him to adjust on the advice from someone in the know.The dealer has only ever worked on one R and the guy who did it has lefted.
Bassically what i'm asking is if you had access to a nissan computer and work shop for free is their anything you would do??

A

antilag

get him to turn the boost to warp factor 6 and deristrict the continion transfunctioner :wink: i couldnt resist :shock:

E

Edd

also suggest you get him to find some brakes off a skyline and fit em to ur car :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
kingy said:
Bassically what i'm asking is if you had access to a nissan computer and work shop for free is their anything you would do??
Nick the computer and all their tools. :wink:

J

Jonny H

Or you could try ringing another type of fish!? :oops: sorry, but someone had to do it! :wink:

topcat

the computer you refer to is known as "consult". and it can do alot as far as diagnosis is concerned. however if you want to change settings like boost etc..you cant. it will allow you to do certain things while it is plugged into the car.

if you want to know more PM me.