Scottish Members

John

I filled out the form to apply for a concil garage yesterday but god knows how long it will take fife council to get back to me since they are usally pretty useless
PKC Council replied almost instantly with me, infact I was able to ask at the Council offices where garages were available so I knew whether or not it was worth me applying or not, pointless applying if the only places garages were available were in bomb scare areas.

As I said getting the garage in a fit state to actually store a car was a completely different story as it was a case of "we'll make it water tight when we get a chance but we first need to inspect it but we'll only do that when we get a chance".

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
So, more than happy to take your money. Not so happy to actually have to do something in return?

John

So, more than happy to take your money. Not so happy to actually have to do something in return?
Correct, they did however let me have the garage for free until it was fixed, not that it was any help considering the whole point in getting a garage was to keep the car dry!