Rota alloy wheels

GTiRlover

Has anybody got a set of these, not necessarily on their R... Just wanted to know what the quality was like in particular the finish if they are painted. Also are they as light as they are made out to be?

Ta :D

T

Toady

i was gonna buy some at the beginning of the year, but didnt cos i spent my money on my engione rebuild instead!lol! they are light yes, and the finnish is very good imo!

keithg

I have a set of these on my civic, anthracite finish with a polished lip. top class quality, the finish is second to none. very light also.

K.

youngsyp

I wanted a set about a year and a half ago but, none of you tight arses on here :shock: :D would buy my Compomotive MO's off me, that I planned to fund them with :twisted:

paz

youngsyp said:
I wanted a set about a year and a half ago but, none of you tight arses on here :shock: :D would buy my Compomotive MO's off me, that I planned to fund them with :twisted:
Did you try trading them in with RareRims?

Paz

J

jimmy

i hear rarerims dont do the trade in very often anymore , but Underground Race UK still do and are cheaper anyways.

Johneh

I was thinking of getting some slipsteams in 16" in Feb... The Offset is 45 though, How would that affect the pulsar ? :?