Rocker Cover

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Well I assume you know that green one won't fit the GTIR without alt of work. It doesnt have the fixing points for the throttle linkage. It's more than likley from a Primera Almera

gtir_pimp

i didnt think about that bit. got told it would fit a gtir by the person that had it before me. anything else apart from the throttle linkage and spark plug holes?

Last edited by a moderator:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
No, nothing else. It will fit but.............. you would need to fabricate some sort of bracket to take the throttle linkage though. Oh, and you'd be driving around with the spark plug valley full of water :lol:

gtir_pimp

No, nothing else. It will fit but.............. you would need to fabricate some sort of bracket to take the throttle linkage though. Oh, and you'd be driving around with the spark plug valley full of water :lol:
the ebay ad has been updated about the throttle linkage, cheers for the info. some people like to show off their lovely coloured ht leads! its only starting at 99p and im not going to use it so clearing out the garage. anything that doesnt sell will just be chucked

whoever buys it could always superglue or gripfill the throttle linkage bit!!!