Rocker Cover Gasket

SickBoy

Need some quick help guys
rang Nissan to get new rocker cover gasket they say my chassis number etc does not come up so when they look they get more than one part number for the gasket

Does anyone know the part number for the rocker cover gasket

Mine is a 93 K just in case there is more than one model

Cheers Lee

P

Phil_d74

:shock: I also would be interested in the part number if anyone has it, that is next on the list of things to do for me!!!

cheers phil

P

Phil_d74

:eek: Actually the part number is in the part number sticky item in this topic!! :oops:

A

Anonymous

hiya,
i work 4 nissan,just ask for a gasket to a s14 200sx,or a sunny,almera gti etc,they are all the same.

J

Jonno

Changed mine 4 weeks ago;
part number is as follows: N1327053J05

Hope this helps :D

topcat

actually the part number is 13270-53J05 the N is just from the kerridge system which denots nissan.:)

you should also replace the plug seals aswell.. part number is
13271-53J02
u will need 4 of them. :) hope that answers yr questions. :D

K

KRS

Old Topic.... But ive been given Part Number 13270-53J05

My chassis number always comes up, but think he gave me an Almera gasket.

I actually wanted to know what Torque settings to use on the Rocker cover bolts... But I didnt get any Plug Seals so gonna get those to... In the mean time could someone with a manual let me know what the torque settings are? This gasket was changed recently and im assuming its gone because it was set wrong last time.

Edit: I dont know why i repeated numbers!! :? , I misread them first time and thought my part number was diffrent :oops:

K

KRS

Old topic :p I just found it lookin for torque settings, should have just made new post :oops:

K

KRS

GEEZ!! Theres a Sticky there with torque setting! Im really making a fool of myself to day :oops:

At least I spotted it before someone pointed it out! :lol: