rising rate fpr

K

krikra

When I turn up the boost to around 1,2bar the fueling gets a little bit lean..
Only in 4th and 5th gear.. So I take it that I need a rising rate fpr to deliver a little more fuel at this point..

I realise that a rr fpr is not the best solution wich would probably be another ECU and bigger injectors but for now I going with the fpr solution..

Think the FSE 1:1,7 is a little overkill. Thoose of you running the FSE arent you suddenly very rich??
Where can the FSE GTIR kit be bought?

Would prefer other makes of the kind where you can adjust both the base pressure and the rising rate..

Does any of you know where theese can be bought? Would be the best if a complete GTIR kit including the fuel rail fitting a.s.o.....

HELP

I bought an adjustable FPR from this guy on ebay. You'd need to email him direct as he hasn't got any of the kits that I bought listed, but he does them all the time.

Think I paid about 90 quid including delivery. It has a nice oil-filled gauge attached too :)

M

mozza

Ive got a HKS FPR on mine, think its expensive but according to DP, they said it was quite an advanced one with internal sensors (was already on the car when I bought it).

Car fuels ok at 21psi though no problem 8)

C

Crazy

Sorry to thread Hi-jack lads :wink:

Mozza
Car fuels ok at 21psi though no problem

21psi :shock: Bloody hell Mozza whats that 1.5bar :shock:

Get it up to 2.0bar you big girl :lol: might even beat me then mate :p
(well until I get a re-map to 1.4bar) :wink:

M

mozza

haha....... :shock:

If I was changing gears faster, you would have had no chance last time lol..............bring the motorway blast on and you'll be in my rear view mirror no doubt. Plus 21psi is just over 1.40 bar, but drops to 1.1 bar by 7000 revs.....so not much different to you mate, plus dosent seem to boost to that in the first 2-3 gears 8)

Not everyone drives CRAZY like you :wink: :wink: 8)

E

Edd

Get an AVCR boost controller, you can adjust duty throughout the rev range and compensate for the boost dropping off 8)

mine shitting 0.9 bar and falling to 0.6 bar by 5000rpm :shock:

i blame the stroker kit :cry: :cry:

however had a play with the avcr and i can get the boost to hold 0.9 bar through whole rev range :lol:

although the car's just sh*t in 3rd and 4th gear so pod times are going to be w4nk :cry: :evil:

M

mozza

can you adjust the duty on the Blitz SBC - spec r(dual solenoid) controllers???????

Aint got no instructions that I understand so it could be set up wrong as it dose seem to please itself sometimes with the boost..... :roll:
hummm ideas lol.......

C

Crazy

Mozza
If I was changing gears faster, you would have had no chance last time lol

:shock: You JOKER!!! :lol: :lol:

Mozza
bring the motorway blast on and you'll be in my rear view mirror no doubt.

:lol: :lol: Your having a laugh now Mozza :p The R is no motorway beast but if thats where you feel comfortable thats fine with me :wink:

Mozza
Not everyone drives CRAZY like you

Thanks mate 8)

M

mozza

Crazy said:
Mozza
[

:lol: :lol: Your having a laugh now Mozza :p The R is no motorway beast but if thats where you feel comfortable thats fine with me :wink:

:lol: :lol: we will see.....this will generate true performance 8)

E

Edd

you will both bow down to the wrath of the 3037 on the mway :twisted:

C

Crazy

Edd
you will both bow down to the wrath of the 3037 on the mway

Yeah Edd, if we both still have our GTiR's in 2006 when you finally get it on the car :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

E

Edd

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the 3037 might be bolted on in a few weeks so you'd better wind your neck in :wink:

E

Edd

I'm only joking aswell :p :lol: :oops: :twisted:

it won't be till next year now :cry:

E

Edd

i'm fed up of cowboy's working on my car and stuff so i think i'll keep it safe for now, thanks for the kind offer though crazy :roll:

O

Odin

Why don't you just buy a new an improved DP manifold and fit it yourself
n0bba :wink:

there only like £700 :wink:

rob