replacing boost gauge

D

DodgeT

is it possible to replace the std boost gauge, with an aftermarket one, fitted where the original one would be, i take it the 52mm size would be ok?

has anyone done this?

any pics?

Keira

yes it is possible.

No i havn't :) Just use my avcr.

cant remember who it was either davey or mikey i think had replaced all 3 gauges

PaulB

standard gauge

ive just bought a gtir and wanna replace the standard gauge with something that fits into the standard hole. What have people used?? It it just a 52mm gauge??

G

GTI-R Kid

I think the standard gauges are actually 46mm. HKS are one of the few manufacturers that produce them in that size. People have replaced them with three 52mm gauges but these won't sit flush as they're slightly too big when fitting.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Gtir_mic has a boost gauge fitted where the old one was, looks a good job. getting the old one out is a right pain

C

clive760

on 1 of my old gtir i fitted 3 52mm guages in air vents abov the heater looked tidy

D

deslynam

I don't suppose people have any photos of aftermarket gauges in place of the standard ones, do they?

R

Red16

deslynam said:
I don't suppose people have any photos of aftermarket gauges in place of the standard ones, do they?

i'd also like to see pics of this nature ;-)

R

Red16

pulsar_stu said:
This is the only picture i could find of the 3 gauges changed to after market ones.......

where did you get that gauge pod from ?