refitting transfer box instu

zia

having major headache trying refit the transfer box back in. have bolted the gearbox all up but carn,t get the transfer box back in. do i have get gearbox back off and connect them togeather and try again.?
any help would be great. if not will drop the engine and box and do it that way.

zia

jonesgti_r

think easiest way will be to assemble the whole thing engine box and transfer on the floor then bolt it back up as 1 big lump thats the plan for mine anyways

Dooie Pop Pop

jonesgti_r said:
think easiest way will be to assemble the whole thing engine box and transfer on the floor then bolt it back up as 1 big lump thats the plan for mine anyways
me and si (00sid) put my gb and transfer box together before remounting. if your doing it on your own id imagine it' d be fecking hard work as they weigh a ton! :shock:

didn' t you take the brackets off the block :? cant get it back on if you leave em on :wink:

zia

managed to fit the bloody thing without takeing the gearbox back out. although wouldn,t recommend doing it by yourself on the floor... :roll: .just need the weather to behave so i can finshing completing it.

zia

abyss

best way is to fit transfer box to gearbox them mount the both of them back on to the engine.