Rear wiper doesnt work

E

Edd

Rear wiper doesnt work, but the washer does

could it be fuse or relay? or is it more likely to be f*cked motor :cry:

Stevo

LOL @ Paz

it proves ur coloum stick aint broken, so do as above check the fuses and relay!! also check the wiring on the rear wiper blade mota as sometimes wires may rust or corrode

E

Edd

paz said:
yep its definately broken ;)
thankyou for that excellent diagnosis :roll: :roll: :evil:

paz said:
Can you hear the relay when you try and turn it on?
funnily enough it was raining and i was driving so didnt have my ear next to the motor assembly :roll: :roll: :roll:

paz

Edd said:
paz said:
yep its definately broken ;)
thankyou for that excellent diagnosis :roll: :roll: :evil:

paz said:
Can you hear the relay when you try and turn it on?
funnily enough it was raining and i was driving so didnt have my ear next to the motor assembly :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dear me, have the sense of humour fairies paid you a recent visit, it was only a joke.

Regarding the relay, with not being overly familiar with the R yet (and the practicality of listening for the relay) this was a genuine suggestion, a friend of mine had a similar problem with another type of car and this turned out to be the problem.

Paz

E

Edd

no my sense of humour hasn't left me and i can see neither has yours judging by the colour of your car :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like a dog with a stomach problem shat all over it :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

and i'll check the relay thanks :wink:

paz

Edd said:
no my sense of humour hasn't left me and i can see neither has yours judging by the colour of your car :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like a dog with a stomach problem shat all over it :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

and i'll check the relay thanks :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats more like it ;) Hope you get it sorted fella.

Paz

paz

Edd said:
so who's sh*t did you base the colour on then :?: :lol: :lol:
'Yo Mamma' :oops:

:roll: :oops: Apologies.... for want of a better reply (bit of a big night last night resulting in reduced insult ability :( ) I had to use a fallback plan and pull a 'your mother' joke out of the bag :( :roll: :lol: :wink:

paz

E

Edd

my mamma's sh*t is actually a dirtier brown than that , unless you based it on the day she had spinach where it went a bit of alighter brown like yours, but it was rather runny so i guess you must have scooped some out the toilet with ur fingers when she forgot to flush it :lol:

oh yes mum says can we have the house keys back as she wants to stop finding you masturbating in her faeces in her bed :wink:

paz

Edd said:
oh yes mum says can we have the house keys back as she wants to stop finding you masturbating in her faeces in her bed :wink:
:shock: :lol: of course she can, to be fair I only kept hold of them on the off chance that I might bump into your dad in a compromising position....................................... again 8) :lol: :p

I'll return them asap ;)

Paz

E

Edd

thankyou, my dad says to stop lying you ran into him on many occasions......and from what he said you always left with a dirty brown smile on your face :shock: :lol:

nice to see dulux colour matched mums faeces so well :wink:

paz

Edd said:
thankyou, my dad says to stop lying you ran into him on many occasions......and from what he said you always left with a dirty brown smile on your face :shock: :lol:

nice to see dulux colour matched mums faeces so well :wink:
Oh yes, such as smile.... 'the boy's got skills' :lol: :lol: ;)

paz

E

Edd

i did wonder why my dad has had a hobble for the last 6 months :lol:

paz

Edd said:
i did wonder why my dad has had a hobble for the last 6 months :lol:
And you just thought he was trying to walk all cool like a chav/towny ;) maybe thats their secret? :lol: :lol:

Paz

A

Anonymous

i had the same problem(the wiper, not being buggered :lol: )

it was an intermittant wiper relay behind the dash, i've had mine bypassed so i only have ON or OFF. nissan would probably want a small fortune for a replacement one.

E

Edd

Just fitted my bluetone dials and when i connected everything back up and lo and behold the wiper suddenly works as id knocked it on :shock: :lol:

got a broken rev counter now :oops:

paz

Edd said:
Just fitted my bluetone dials and when i connected everything back up and lo and behold the wiper suddenly works as id knocked it on :shock: :lol:

got a broken rev counter now :oops:
:lol: you gotta love these cars ;)

pissed regards :lol:

paz