rear wheel arch repair

kris23

hello
Had to take my R off the road for a year whilst we had our first baby,she is now 1 and its time i got the R ready for the spring.I need to get both rear arches repaired and although my bodywork guy is very good,i dont want him filling them or welding any old metal in there!Does anyone know where i can source some arch repair sections? many thanks Kris

j0ff

hey bud, glad you're spending time on the old girl :)

This topic has been covered to death. A thread with an almost exact same title was posted just a few days ago. A quick search should produce some results 8)

Drift God

hello
Had to take my R off the road for a year whilst we had our first baby,she is now 1 and its time i got the R ready for the spring.I need to get both rear arches repaired and although my bodywork guy is very good,i dont want him filling them or welding any old metal in there!Does anyone know where i can source some arch repair sections? many thanks Kris
As j0ff says mate i started the thread but there isn't a set of panels in the country!! i did all the ground work for you there with the numbers in the thread hoping to hear word monday on a possible shipment coming from denmark at the end of the month i hope. will let you know when i get it confirmed:)