rear tiebars

vss irvine

yes they are from rallynuts there £271.06 inc vat
powerflex website £21.91 x 12 £262.92
theres other bushes on the market, ie whiteline and superflex, and theyre cheaper.

most people go for powerflex because they are easier to get hold of but you can save yourself money by looking just that little bit harder!

Last edited:

Braveheart

theres other bushes on the market, ie whiteline and superflex, and theyre cheaper.

most people go for powerflex because they are easier to get hold of but you can save yourself money by looking just that little bit harder!
Martyn... I know you are busy with exams and work but wondering if you can suppy and fit rear subframe (p/x mine) and bushes some time in the new year.
I am going to get in about my car and hope to get all the stuff that I can tackle done by mid Feb so it would be some time after that.

vss irvine

yeah no problem scott, im doing another complete rear set up for another owner in january, so ill start getting the parts in for yours aswell. just let me know what colour(s) you want?

ill drop you a pm with prices once ive sorted davey and grants parts out. cheers

vss irvine

well ive got black tiebars done already, so itll just be the subframe and order the bushes. speak soon anyway