Rear engine mount bracket required

DaveGtir

hi guys,need a rear engine mounting bracket, as mine's missing. need one cheap as poss thanks.

Regards Dave:lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Which one are you after; number 4 in this picture, or the bit it bolts into?

(I don't have one, but I'm trying to clarify what you're after.)

DaveGtir

I've got item 4,it's the bracket that fits onto the rear of the engine i'm missing....would also need the bolts if you had them???

Dave:lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Suitable bolts are easy to come by (especially if you've removed other brackets from the back of the engine), Sandy probably gave you some in that box of bits.

That bracket it a bit harder to get because, as you discovered, you kinda need it. - If a breaker can't source you one, it might be time to see Mr Nissan and ask for part 11332-60C00 (Bracket-Engine Mounting Rear RH).

DaveGtir

will have a look thru that box and see if there's anything suitable,as for the bracket,i have been quoted 25 quid for one,do you think that's excessive???

Dave

Mr GTiR

i have been quoted 25 quid for one,do you think that's excessive???

Dave
Yes! I've had loads of these brackst in the past with the amount of gearboxes i've had :lol: but have binned them :doh:

Drop Billy a pm as he'll have one lying about. Sorry can't remember his user name but he's from Manchester and has Gaybeast old car.

If you struggle, drop me a pm and i'll find you one.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Is it Imran187 Andy? - I know there's a couple of guys who are mates (or maybe even related), and I get confused... so apologies if it's the wrong guy.

eldopesta

I have one available, I took a look at it just now and it's still in good condition, I also have the bolts to it.

If you have not found one yet then drop me PM with your address and I will get a price for postage in the morning. As for the price, I will see you right buddy.

Hope I can help.

JB