Rear diff in GWO

skiddusmarkus

Mine is a bit clunky lately and looking to change it at the same time I have the STR motorsport gearbox collar fitted.Needs to be in good nick and not too far away(I am in Chesterfield).

nasserkhan123

Another one spamming for buisness, 4 posts all saying you have something for sale.
numba 1 i am not a business
numba 2 was trying to help the guy out
numba 3 i aint no broke asss B!!ch that i cant afford £21.
numba 4 and wat if i got sumink 4 sale.
numba 5 i will be a full memba afta this message
numba 6 if u got a problem with me come direct to me if u wanna know my were abouts simple just ask.

MarkTurbo

numba 6 if u got a problem with me come direct to me if u wanna know my were abouts simple just ask.
:lol:

Gaz gtiR

Bit of advise mate! Becarefull how your wording your comments as your talking to moderators & people that have been on the forum a long time. Seen as your a newbie with 14 posts its not very advisable to talk in that manner! :roll:

Everyone on this forum knows the rules & is very helpful. But if your going to come across as being rude you will just get shot down & have the piss taken out of you. & Trust me. Even worse you may be banned from the forum!

All im saying is take abit of time to get to know members on the forum! 8)

red reading

numba 1 i am not a business...... Why were your first 4 post's trying to sell something ??
numba 2 was trying to help the guy out... And i'm amir kahn
numba 3 i aint no broke asss B!!ch that i cant afford £21........Prove it!
numba 4 and wat if i got sumink 4 sale.... Then you read the fuckin rules like every other person.
numba 5 i will be a full memba afta this message.........Well it did'nt happen did it...lol
numba 6 if u got a problem with me come direct to me if u wanna know my were abouts simple just ask....what has that got to do with you spaming threads? And why do i want to know your whereabouts i'm not into dogging or man love

Answered all your questions.