really pisses me off!!!!

beany44

hey its me again lol, just a bit pissed off this time as someones trying to cash in on someones generosity.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/2093404.htm

think its funny how the power and the price have almost doubled in such a short amount of time. i know its late and i could be talking bollocks ( as i usually do) but still 3600 for a car that 3 months ago was the exact same but with different wheels but for 2300 i think is a bit shit. he could potentially be fooling someone into thinking they have a beastly car when its realistically a 250ish bhp pulsar that i tried to look after and give someone a good deal on a car. i was told that doing the one bar loop the most it would run is 1.2 as its a safe reliable power and pressure.

its late now so i,ll just sleep on it and realize ive blown it out of proportion maybe but still i think its a bit shit lol.

goodnight - Beany

Animaldaz

He sounds like a twat! The ad says "turbo running 0.9-1.7bar!!!!!!! WTF, then a few lines down he has put that it's running the 1 bar mod. Is he on either forum?

beany44

not that i know of, was just a bit shocked as its my baby still haha. its up for a hell of a lot more than its worth thats what got me and the write up was all over the shop. it said its a 1992 up the top and then further down it said 1989 and its a 1991 when i had it haha fook knows. bit funny really