Re-Bought 4WD Turbo car !

gtir bean

If I could get a very late model (I think they sold them up to 1999 in Japan), I'd grab one. None of teh Japanese owners want to sell these ones though, by the looks of it.
ill sell you my standard 1996 facelift one;-)

saddler

youngsyp said:
Believe me, it wasn't by choice.
A shitty old transit van swerved across the front of me on an A road, causing £6500 worth of damage to the front end. It's not fun going down the road sideways at 70 mph, with cars heading towards you at the same speed ! :shock:
Although that sounds like a huge amount of damage, it wasn't. The car still drove but, because the parts were so expensive (bonnet £1500, bumper skin £1100 iirc etc...), they wrote the car off.
I managed to sell the car £3k and got £8k back from the insurance company for it. I was still out of pocket though as, the car cost me £9875 (in October 2001) and I'd spent a lot on mods and maintanence (suspension) etc...

If I could get a very late model (I think they sold them up to 1999 in Japan), I'd grab one. None of teh Japanese owners want to sell these ones though, by the looks of it.

I'm sure you'll love the car. ;-)

Paul
What car you driving Now ?? Why did you not get another GT4

youngsyp

gtir bean said:
ill sell you my standard 1996 facelift one;-)
Very nice matey but, I've got my eye on a 350Z for the next car. ;-)
saddler said:
What car you driving Now ?? Why did you not get another GT4
I've got a GTiR now.
The reason why I didn't get another GT-Four was because I didn't think I could get one as good as the one I had.
The GTiR has served me well ever since though.

Paul

Dasilva

I would have thought 1.1bar on an otherwise stock car would see 300 bhp ?1 Mr Dasilva
Yep my car was running 1.1 (relieve valve) with an 3" turbo down pipe and mongoose back,

Garef

Marc, your gay and your new car is gay, phuck off back to gt4oc.net with yer new friends. Haha.

Roll on Tuesday.

I'll need to get my rear washer and wiper fixed tho so I can see yer ugly mug behind me, haha.

nismoboy

They are more of a solid car, but do feel lazy and heavy! as said brakes are gd and gearbox`s are strong also. common faults are figure of 8 suspension components, no where near as raw as the pulsar and tbh i found the ones i have driven quite boring and dull.