RC Developments in liquidation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Odin said:
So how do you rate the bloke who lost 37k chances of getting any of it back then oh wise one ? :roll: , The best thing you can do old man is stick to p1ssing in your bag and let the rest of us get on with knowing it all ;-) :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Bare in mind that this person handed over £37k in cash over a period of time to Danny directly. Not once checking on his car and not once asking for an invoice. I know i would never do that. I would want invoices or to actually see work complete. He took nothing in return for this cash. How many of you would have conducted business in this way. I think it was a little naive of the customer in this case to be conducting business in this manner.

Although Danny was representing RC as a director and shareholder, to most people this would strike as being odd.

There were also instances where Danny has told customers to meet him round the corner, away from RC where his has been paid Cash, again with no invoice, this making all of these payments untracable as allegidly none were being entered into RC's accounts.

I too was a victim of all the BS from Danny. i was given the run around with stories of things being sent and recieved and invalid delivery numebers and false reports of work being carried out when in fact it was just sitting in the corner.

However, as Danny was appointed MD and shareholder in the business its the business and its members who have to take the blame for all this. Which they have done and appologised for. Legally RC as a company are not allowed to act on any re-embursement or completion of work due to customers.

Individuals who conducted business in the correct way will be able to claim back from the Liquidators in case of Cash Payment w/Invoice and through thier card companies VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX etc.. Don't get me wrong, there are going to be some losses here and its a great shame. I feel for those who lose out. But that is just the nature of the way a LTD company works. Limited Liability. I know of others setup as sole traders where they would in fact lose everything personally should thier business fail.

I'm not taking sides, but thats just my view on it all.. I'll no doubt get flamed for taking another view on it all..

Last edited:

GTIR-LOZ

i too did think it a little strange that the bloke kept on going back for more and more work even though he was obviously beeing ripped off/lied to it would have made more sense to get a decent company to do the build then claim it back through rc - how do you know they are going to do the job right the second time or the third??

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
LOU ROB said:
Who gives a **** anyway :lol:
here here !!

Up until recently all work carried out by RC or Hiteq was supposed to be faultless.

We all know there are definitely the more unscrupulous tuners/so called mechanics (no need to mention names) out there, there are also those that up until recently were thought to be trustworthy and godlike.

The truth is none of us really know these people and none of us know what lengths these people will go to to protect themselves and there families so why on earth are we all so surprised

how can anybody cast judgement when no one knows the full story

Personally I think this thread has run its course and already serves any potential purpose required of it.

Last edited:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Odin said:
I think you've been shafted so often now Bruce that you've kinda got used to it mate :shock: I think if anybody actually did a good job on your pink shed you'd probably keel over and die of shock ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

So true! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.