RB20DET injector's

J

jiw

Hi, will the RB20DET 550cc injector's fit my R?

would be handy as i have the chance of buying 6, this will leave me with two spare :lol:

J

jiw

I have been told the following:

These particular injectors can be used on a SR20DET application or any top feed high impedeance low resistance engine application as well. The Fuel pump is also brand new and has never been used.

Sorry fot the confusion.. The injectors are High Impedence injectors... Which are the same as stock RB20DET injectors.. RB26DETT are the opposite they are Low Impediance.... If you are planning to use them for a Low impediance application you will need a resistor pack.....

now i am confused, anyone know for definate, jeff

J

jiw

bugger, wasnt really needing a set just yet matty as im skint, i had a chance of 6 nismo 550cc injectors and a walbro 255 fuel pump for £100 posted from the states, as they where so cheap i was gonna get them anyway :roll:

A

Anonymous

I though the rb20det ran high impedance injectors while gtir's ran low impedance. Also think the stock ones r 270cc.
Not that i know alot about the rb20det, just what people have told me so it could be all wrong lol.

J

Jerk_Racer

I might be confused, but are you trying to use stock injectors from an RB? If so, stock RB20DET injectors are 370cc and the GTi-R's are 440cc. Most RB26DETT injectors that I've seen are 440cc as well. Impedance? I'd have to ask some of my buddies about this one. I don't have all of this info memorized as some of my friends seem to. They don't get out of the garage too much it seems. :roll: